11.02.2007

Tenth: Bad, bad blogger

I am a bad, bad blogger. The proof of this lies in that I'm actually finishing this entry on the 27th of November, regardless of what the date says at the top. I was reminded today, while squawking to Jesse about how none of the blogs I read are updated often enough, that I haven't updated my own in more than two months.

The problem is, there isn't a lot to write about when I try to go back and do a retrospective entry. Sure, plenty has happened, including a fun trip, a wonderful Thanksgiving, a delightful ride through Atlanta on 150 CC Vespas, but it's so hard to go back and write about it when it's so far in the past.

So, I'm going to try to do better. I've been looking back at old LiveJournal entries, and I miss the way that I could look at that and remember exactly where I was in my life at the time that I wrote particular entries.

So here I am. I'm back. Enjoy me.

No comments: